Pages

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Bravery or Foolishness?

I was talking to Diddy the other day and we were discussing how crazy our lives are (mostly mine). Not crazy like out of control partying. But crazy like extreme ups and downs and major changes in short periods of time.

Diddy told me that the reason my life is so crazy is because I'm so brave. When I questioned this, he told me that I put myself out there a lot. Then he said, "It's good, but it's crazy!"

So I got to thinking about that. As you'll remember, I made the commitment to myself to be more open about my feelings for others. So I did, and it didn't turn out so well. Because of that, I'm a little more reserved about telling people how I feel about them, but not reserved at all about sharing my feelings with others. Which doesn't make a lot of sense, but since when did I make sense?

So, I'm recommitting to share my feelings more. Hoping that others will follow suit. Just think of all of the times that you wanted to know how someone else felt about you. Go ahead and figure that there are people out there wondering the same things about your feelings for them. And in the end, isn't it better to know?

No comments:

Post a Comment