Pages

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Hard To Get

So, I think I'm being stalked. 

Have I told you this before?

Not like in a scary way.

Well it's not scary yet.

But there is this guy who obviously thinks he wants to hang out with me.

And I don't want to hang out with him.

So he texts and texts and texts.

And I turn him down every time.

But he never gives up.

Sometimes he sends texts that make me think he's watching me.

Like he'll send a text within ten minutes of me pulling into my garage that says, You home yet?

And the other night, literally as I was pouring myself a glass of wine, he texted, Wine?

So I was talking to Big T the other day, and I told him, I guess there is something to this "playing hard to get" that people talk about.

Only I'm not playing.

I do not want to hang out.

(And don't ask who it is people - you don't know him.)

No comments:

Post a Comment