Pages

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Things That Make You...

First, I'm sorry, Bunner, for the long periods between postings. It's not that entertaining things have not happened to me, it's just that I haven't had time to sit down and get them on the screen. And sometimes, when you wait too long - it's not funny anymore...

But, on to the task at hand... I was talking to IT today and she and I were discussing some recent happenings in my life. This actually caused us to make a list of what qualifies you as an adult. Below is what we came up with:

  • Having real bills, and paying them yourself.
  • Not crying when your boss yells at you.
  • Saying no to random make-out sessions with people you see no future with.
  • Knowing that driving a Mustang is cheesy.
  • Receiving notices from insurance that you must pay the Doctor's bill.
I know there were more, but these should give you a pretty good idea of where we are in life...

1 comment:

  1. are all mustangs cheesy? could you please clarify on this what about kick ass old mustangs.

    ReplyDelete