As many of you know, I will be celebrating my 27th birthday soon. During the past year I feel like my life has changed quite a bit - some good, some bad - but all have helped me to grow.
With that in mind, I am making a list of things that I would like to accomplish in my 28th year in this world. Some are tangible, others are not, but all are important to me. So if you can help me to be successful in accomplishing these goals, I would appreciate your support.
1. Run a half marathon.
2. Recognize all of my insecurities and address them.
3. Learn to live life in the moment. Quit looking at what comes next or worrying about what doesn't.
4. Focus more on healthy living. Mentally and physically.
5. Take at least one non-work trip to a place I've never been.
6. Make a concerted effort to tell people how I feel rather than keep it inside.
As is typical of my always racing mind, I'm sure I'll come up with more as the year goes on. But I feel like we have a good start on a great year here!