So a while back, Diddy, EID, and I were having lunch together. If I haven't mentioned it before, EID is one of the funniest people I know.
Somehow we got on the topic of cats, and our hatred for the creatures. EID proceeded to tell Diddy and I the story of a party that she went to at a friend's house. Said friend had cats, and even worse, had an automatic litterbox - you know, one that sweeps the litter back and forth every 30 seconds or so - in the kitchen. So there they were at the party, in the kitchen, with all of the party food, and a litterbox stirring up litterbox dust every 30 seconds. According to EID - it was a logistical nightmare!
So in honor of that story, I've decided to craft a list of logisitical nightmares that I have run across recently:
- A small child wearing roller skates in the airport. No, I'm not kidding, folks. And I'm not even talking about those stupid shoes with little wheels hidden in the heels (which are a logistical nightmare in themselves). I am talking about full-blown, 4-wheel, roller skates. Did he have no other shoes to wear?
- A child who appeared to be no younger than 5 wearing diapers. Really? Does he still breastfeed too?
- A woman walking down the street with (and I'm not making this up) a bird cage strapped to the front of her. It was like a Baby Bjorn, but for a bird.
- People who don't look in the mirror before leaving their house - like a guy in cut-off jean daisy dukes. (Diddy would like to remind everyone - Check yourself before you wreck yourself.)
- Old people at the airport. No commentary needed.
- The women's bathroom at the Renaissance Glendale. I wish I would have taken a picture, but picture this - you walk in and the sinks are immediately to your right. You have to walk past the sinks (away from the door) to get to the paper towels to dry your hands. What civil engineer couldn't figure out that drying came after washing?
- This sink. Can you imagine the water spots on the glass?!?!?! And how awkward is the location of the hand towel?