Pages

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Gracias

In honor of Thanksgiving, I have decided to put together a list of things that I am thankful for:

1. My family. Mostly because they support me and don't tell me I'm crazy (even when I obviously am...)

2. Reunions with old friends. After 6 years or 6 days, a meeting with an old friend who knows your stories is always nice.

3. New friends. For a long time I thought that I had all of the friends I needed. I was wrong.

4. The future. Anticipation of what's to come makes me giddy with excitement.

5. My iPod. Music makes me truly happy.

6. Blackberry Messenger. Being the crazy communicator I am, it is nice to be able to communicate quickly and frequently with friends.

7. My job. I can't think of anything that I would rather be doing for a living at this point in my life.

8. My nephew. I know that technically he is family, but he is in a category all his own. Watching him grown and learn is one of the coolest things I've ever experienced. Plus, he says some hilarious things - I think he got my sense of humor.

9. The American Soldier. Knowing that I can rest easy at night because someone is out there protecting my freedom is a liberty that I never want to give up.

10. Coffee. The taste. The atmosphere. Everything about it.

11. My hair stylist. I'm the most indecisive person in the world when it comes to my hair and she always suggests something great.

No comments:

Post a Comment