Pages

Friday, January 2, 2009

Some Housekeeping...

It has been pointed out to me that there needs to be a little housekeeping for some readers.

As a reminder, when you are reading the blog, please take note of the dates, I have been blogging since Sept. 2007 so there are some old posts. Before you start getting crazy about what is written, make sure you are aware of timing of the post.

If you want to know who a character is, you have to guess correctly and I will tell you. As a policy, I will not just tell you who the person is.

If you have any other questions regarding the blog, please do not hesitate to ask.

1 comment:

  1. since when did this blog turn into the a communist regime. Who is dirty shirley. and this is not fair if I had know you would be so tight with this info i would have never got addicted to this blog. also who is this bunner character i bet he is a bamf.

    ReplyDelete