It's time for the obvious, "year in review" blog.
Following are the things that will define 2008:
- Making new friends and strengthening new friendships. Beginning with meeting RedShirt and ending with the one year anniversary of meeting Dirty Shirley*, EID, Honker, and Auditor*, 2008 was a great year for friendship!
- Reconnecting with an old friend after seven years. A highlight for sure!
- My first (and last) year as HOBY LSC. Which leads to standing up for myself and winning the battle with facts, not emotion.
- The IC. And the Vegas trip that can never be recreated.
- Hawaii. The hilarity, the beauty, the fun - this was a wonderful trip!
- Working on telling people the way that I feel. Even though the results weren't what I had hoped, the ability to be so honest about my feelings to others was refreshing.
Things I'm looking forward to in 2009:
- Trip to Maine with IT
- Bunner and Banana's wedding
- 10-year high school reunion
- Brand new nephew