Pages

Monday, November 12, 2012

I'm Having Reservations

So, Diddy wants me to join plentyoffish.com.

I've been resisting his futile efforts for about a month now.

I woke up early this morning and have been killing some time on the internet and I thought I would check it out.

So I went to the website and ran a quick search of men in my age- and distance-range.

The third guy down had this as his intro:

It sucks that I have to begin with this, but to respect your time and mine, I feel compelled to get this out of the way first. If you qualify for one or more of the following, you should probably click on the "next" button...just sayin'

You are on (or in desperate need of) mood medications.
You have been to a meth lab, know the whereabouts of a meth lab, or considering your own meth lab.
You have enough emotional baggage to rival Samsonite.
Your insecurities have front row seats to your life.

Obviously this is not an all-inclusive list..but you get the point.

This is either going to be supremely awesome because I'm clearly up against (I shouldn't view this as a competition) doing much better than the women that are currently on this site.

Or this is going to be supremely hilarious.

I haven't decided for sure to join, but stay tuned if I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment