Pages

Monday, November 26, 2012

Miscellany...

truth

I have no use for Tom Cruise and his shenanigans, but if Top Gun or A Few Good Men is on TV, I have a VERY hard time changing the channel.

Like cancelling recordings of my favorite shows, hard time. That's serious.

***

I'm turning into a hippie, friends. 

About a month ago I started getting a pretty serious case of adult acne - no damn good I tell you. So I did a little research and I stopped taking my fish oil capsules, because apparently those can cause acne. 

Then I read about some natural ways to get rid of acne. I started with honey because Match had found something on Pinterest that talked about washing your face with honey and lemon juice.

For a couple of days, at night I would wash my face with honey and baking soda. Then I would use apple cider vinegar as a toner to balance my skin's pH level after the baking soda. Then I would use olive oil to remove my eye makeup.

So basically, I went to bed smelling like a salad bowl.

Then I came across the oil cleanse method, and that sounded like something I wanted to try. So I went to Sprouts to purchase castor oil and jojoba oil - holy expensive skin care regimen. 

So I've started the oil cleanse method at night and honey in the morning. So far, I think it is working. I'll keep you updated.

1 comment: