Pages

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

25 Things I Want To Do In My Lifetime

I was at Glinda's* the other day and she was telling me about a page that her scrapbook teacher did with 25 things she wanted to do before she turned 25. (Yes, I threw up a little in my mouth as well.)

But I often think about things that I want to do and I forget to write them down, so I thought I would post a blog with the info to remember it all...

1. See a baseball game in every Major League Stadium. (I've done Colorado, Boston, and Arizona so far. BodyBuilder* has talked about doing this with me, in which case I would have to start over with her)
2. Go to Mount Rushmore.
3. Master a signature dish.
4. Eat pizza in Italy.
5. Flamenco dance in Spain.
6. Drink in Ireland.
7. See the Christmas Tree at Rockefeller Center.
8. Get married.
9. Become proficient in Spanish.
10. Write a book.
11. Publish that book.
12. Give birth.
13. Learn to surf.
14. Visit all 50 states.
15. Learn to ballroom dance.
16.

Shoot - that's all I can think of right now. If I've ever told you something that's not on this list - please let me know...

No comments:

Post a Comment