Pages

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Some Pictures

I thought you all might enjoy some pictures from this weekends wedding.

I wanted to put a few more up here, but I don't know how to edit pictures on Dirty's computer.


This was the "guest book" table. There were lots of pictures from their engagement session in the fire truck - SO adorable!

And how cute is that manzanita with the crystals hanging from it??


Our best attempt at the inside of the tent. It really does not do it justice though. The place was AMAZING!


The centerpiece. That orchid is suspended in water - so cool. The only problem was that the vase full of water was too big and I felt like I was looking at the person across the table through a fish bowl, but we managed to laugh hysterically all night so it didn't really slow us down.

No comments:

Post a Comment