Pages

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Reaching Out

This post isn't going to be funny.

In the past week I have been reminded too many times that life is precious. There are no guarantees for tomorrow. 

There is no possible way to touch every person in the world with your kindness, but if you touch one person, who touches one person, who touches one person...it would be a great start.

I don't know why I was born with such a deeply rooted sense of patriotism. I don't know why, when it comes time to dedicate my time to something I always gravitate toward the military. 

I sat in my living room tonight, watching this video and crying.


I am not asking you to go out and do something for the military, but I am asking you to go where your heart leads you. Doing something kind for someone. Anyone.

Please.

No comments:

Post a Comment