Pages

Friday, December 30, 2011

Let's Do This, 2012!

Here we go with the obligatory "new year, new me" post!

I am typically not one for New Year's Resolutions. No particular reason, but I just don't like them.

However, for the last couple of months I have felt like I was kind of negative. A little whiny. Just not someone people would want to be around for a long period of time.

So, we're turning things around in 2012! It is going to be the year defined by me. I am going to make the decisions that are best for me. I'm going to do things for me. I am going to make positive changes and it will benefit everyone!

(And by "we" I mean both of the twins - I'm a Gemini after all.)

2012 will be the year that is defined by me. I will make the decisions that are best for me. I will focus on me. And I believe that this will make me a happier person. Which will benefit everyone!

You know how I love music, and I found the song that says what I want to say:



(Skip forward to the 2:15 mark to begin the song.)

First of all, can we talk about how adorable Johnny Cooper is?? I would like to see an official copy of his birth certificate because I don't believe for a second that he is 23 years old.

I guess that makes me a birther.

Ha!

I am also looking forward to a trip to Thailand! Dates have not been s


et yet, but I'm planning a trip to Thailand probably some time around my birthday!

SO excited!

Some gym goals I have for 2012 include:


- kipping pull-ups
 - 15 consecutive double unders
- rope climb


And I am setting a goal for myself to take at least one instagram picture a day for 365 days.


Wow, 2012 is going to be a busy year!


Finally, in 2010 I posed this from TD Jakes and I think it is a good idea to read it as we start this year.


(Ahem, Superfan, I'm talking to you.)

No comments:

Post a Comment