Pages

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Keep on Instagrammin'

58/365
yum

Match made some beef shanks and sent Dirty and I home with leftovers.

Delicious!

Seriously - make this recipe! (Though I believe she subs beef broth for red wine.)

59/365
paleo treat

I was craving cake and found the easiest recipe on the planet! Then I ate one piece and packed the rest up to go to the office so I didn't eat the entire thing!

Next time I will try it with peanut butter chips!

60/365
how does your garden grow?

Went out for dinner with Glinda and Fiero last week at a totally adorable restaurant that I didn't even know existed.

How cute is this garden box as you walk in?

61/365
12.2

You already saw this picture. But it is safe to say that I am dealing with some serious anxiety about the workout that will be released this evening.

I just know it is going to include double-unders or pull-ups and I'm going to die.

62/365
tall, dark columbian

Ok, he's not Columbian. But he is adorable!

Dirty, Tiger, and I spent our Friday night at Wicked.

I still love that play!

63/365
for love of the game

Tiny and I were enjoying a moment at Biggie's t-ball game. Then it was off to the playground.

"Just two more seconds, Aunt Airplane?"

64/365
nah, nah, nah, nah

Hey, hey - goodbye! My last glass of wine before starting the Paleo Breaking Barriers Challenge at the gym.

30 Days of STRICT Paleo eating - with another 30 days that can include the occasional wine/sugar/dairy. So far, so good.

Baseline workout is on Friday so we can measure our results at the end of the challenge.

65/365
boys of spring

It is hard to have a bad day at work when it starts at the baseball stadium.

We announced that we signed 20 year extensions with both the San Diego Padres and Seattle Mariners for our baseball stadium! Very exciting stuff!



No comments:

Post a Comment