Pages

Monday, March 26, 2012

Picture Pages...

74/365
two more to go

The good news: I don't think I can do 150 wall balls in 12 minutes.
The bad news: I had to do 133 wall balls in 12 minutes.

75/365
breaking all the rules

Spent my lunch hour enjoying the Arizona springtime weather on the balcony at work.

I had to wheel a conference room chair out and eat off of my lap, but it was worth it!

76/365
arts and crafts

Spent a Fun Friday with Glinda painting pottery.

I'm not very good, but I have fun anyway!

77/365
babies

Watched the Buckeye Pioneer Days parade with all of my babies!!

Tiny, BabyBunner, SisterSmalls, and Biggie!

My heart has been stolen!

78/365
caveman it up

My first attempt at almond "breaded" chicken breasts and Paleo pasta carbonara.

It wasn't too bad, but I'll make a few adjustments next time.

79/365
movin' on up

As previously discussed...

No comments:

Post a Comment