Pages

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Listen Up Everyboy If You Wanna Take A Chance...

...Just get on the floor and do the New Kids dance.

Oh yes, bitches, NKOTB is back! According to a myriad of sources (beginning with IT Girl) the New Kids On The Block are making a comeback!

And I am not ashamed to say that I am STOKED!! (No kidding, I just signed up for their email list.) If they come to Arizona and the tickets are reasonable - I will be there!!! (Just a hint for any of you looking for gifts for me...) I can vividly remember Sissy and my bedroom growing up literally plastered with TeenBeat pages of NKOTB - I was a major Donnie Wahlberg fan!

Stay posted - I may be put in a trance with their funky song...

1 comment:

  1. Hang Tough! Airplane... for Oh-E-oh-E-oh-ohhhhh-oh. Oh-E-Oh-E-Oh-Ohhhhh-oh will soon be heard throughout the world again!

    It's amazing, and we've mentioned the twins separated at birth before, but I TOO was all about some Donny Wahlberg. Do you think that's b/c he was the least popular, and we are not usually one for the mainstream?

    I will say, however, that Jordan Knight ran a CLOSE second... so hottie.

    ReplyDelete