Pages

Thursday, February 5, 2009

25 More Things

Because all of my loyal reader are not on Facebook, but I know that they would want to know more about me, I am pasting my Facebook 25 things here for all to enjoy!

1. I am super patriotic! I tear up when I hear the National Anthem.
2. I hate closed-toe shoes, but when I have to wear them, I think boots are the best!
3. I am glad that my sister and I grew up to enjoy being only 13 months apart. It was touch-and-go there for a while.
4. I wish that I could sing. I love music and wish that I had the talent to make it or perform it.
5. I have a secret dream of being an Olympic swimmer.
6. Some days I get sad that I'm no longer involved with HOBY.
7. I love being the center of attention, but appreciate alone time as well.
8. I truly enjoy cooking - and I'm pretty good at it.
9. I believe that there is no food better than mac and cheese - a truly brilliant combination.
10. I love dancing!
11. I don't know why people love the beach. I enjoy the ocean and sitting on a deck looking at it, but the actual beach... The sand, the weird stuff that washes up on it, the trash - I just can't handle it for very long.
12. I am obsessed with my nephew. I hope that I feel this way about all of them.
13. I want to write and publish a book.
14. I like to entertain people. So much so that I get nervous when I write a blog post for fear that it won't be entertaining.
15. I think that people put too little importance on their birthdays. It is the one day that you get to celebrate who you are, and you should take advantage of that opportunity each and every year!
16. I hope that someday I will have a family of my own.
17. I am blessed to have very strong relationships with both of my parents. This fact leads to my fear of losing them.
18. I secretly love cheesy teeny-bopper movies. Ok, maybe not so secretly...
19. I place a very high value on friendship. I am a giving friend and want others to be the same. This has caused me to be disappointed many times.
20. I tend to be brutally honest and can appreciate that characteristic in others.
21. I feel emotions for other people. Like if I see someone get their feelings hurt, my feelings will be hurt. It is a very strange phenomenon.
22. I am a very open person, but I don't think that many people truly know me.
23. I LOVE roller coasters!
24. I'm not much of a sleeper. I like to go to bed early and wake up early. It is very rare that you will find me asleep past 8 am.
25. Spring Training baseball is my favorite activity in March!

No comments:

Post a Comment