Pages

Thursday, February 5, 2009

An Obvious Change

I am sure that you are wondering why you now have to sign in to read my blog. It isn't because I want to know who is reading, and quite frankly, I didn't used to care. However, apparently there are people who got the URL for my blog and couldn't be grown-ups about the content. So, from now on I will control who can read this and I would appreciate it if you didn't give anyone the information to access it without my permission.

I am happy to give access to people who can demonstrate a maturity level above 2nd grade, all they have to do is ask.

Thank you for choosing my blog for your entertainment and I hope that you will continue to visit to experience the craziness that is my life.

And for the people who can't handle it, I say, Sayonara, bitches!

1 comment:

  1. OMG you totally wrote it...the last line that is...classic!!! L-O-V-E it!

    ReplyDelete