Pages

Monday, March 8, 2010

Random Musings

I think I've had too much coffee today.

I'm having a hard time focusing.

And I hate nylons - whoever invented them should be poked in the temples with hot nails.

My head hurts - I think I need more water.

My doctor thinks I have an allergy/sensitivity to wheat/gluten.

I'll be doing a test/challenge to determine that for the next three weeks.

Please don't offer me anything with those ingredients.

And forgive me if we go out to eat and I am a crazy annoying orderer.

Is orderer a word?

Does anyone have good gluten-free recipes?

Does peanut butter have gluten?

In good news my blood pressure was normal, which isn't normal at all.

Which is really strange considering that most days I feel like it is rising exponentially in response to my work environment.

I guess something I'm doing is right.

I think I need a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment