Pages

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Something That Makes Me Happy

Today, for work, I was doing some photography with one of my candidates. 

She is a wonderful lady and I enjoy the time that I spend with her working on her campaign. 

One of the couples that she scheduled us to talk to during her photos was an older couple that she works with on community projects. She has talked to me about them numerous times so I was excited to meet them.

As I stood in their living room, watching them interact with each other and my client, I got a little emotional. 

I don't know how long they have been married, but I can guess it's a long time. And they were adorable, talking about their routine and history and whatever came to their minds. 

It makes me hope that someday I'll be there. With a man that I have loved for years through good times and bad. Enjoying just being next to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment