Pages

Thursday, April 15, 2010

A to Z and Everything In Between

I saw this on a friend's blog and thought it could fill a post while I come up with other hilarious stories to tell all of you:


A- Age: 28




B- Bed size: California King - which I love because I'm fairly certain that another person can sleep in it with me and never touch me during the night.

C- Chore you hate: Laundry - the process wears me out!

D- Dog's name: It used to be Ed. Well I suppose his name still is Ed, he just isn't my dog anymore.

E- Essential Food/Item: Peanut Butter aka Nectar of the Gods

F- Favorite color: Pink or Orange

G- Gold or Silver: Silver

H- Height: 5'5 - I think. Actually, I seem to remember getting measured recently and them telling me that I was 5'5.5 - I think it was wrong though.

I- I am: a lot of freaking fun!

J- Job: I wish I knew.

K- Kids: Someday.

L- Living Arrangements: A now beautifully decorated and mostly clean house with the most wonderful roommate!

M- Mom's name: Match.mom

N- Nickname: Airplane - obviously.

O- Overnight hospital stay: Technically I stayed at the hospital overnight when BiggieSmalls was born. I didn't sleep though. And I wasn't the patient.

P- Pet peeve: Tardiness. Period. Exclamation Point!

Q- Quote from a movie: "You called down the Thunder, well now you got it...You tell them I'm comin'. And hell's comin' with me. You hear? HELL'S COMIN' WITH ME!!"

R- Right or Left Handed: Right (and it is no coincidence that is a synonym for correct :))

S- Siblings: Sissy, Bunner, and SuperFan.

T- Time you wake up: it really depends on the day.

U- Unique thing about your car: Save the Tatas sticker?

V- Vegetable you hate: Baby Corn - is that even a real food?

W- Ways you run late: Rarely, but often due to Sissy...

X- X-rays you've had: Knee, entire right leg, teeth - I think that is it.

Y- Yummy food you make: All the food I make is yummy...hello!

Z- Zoo favorite: It doesn't matter as long as the nephews are there!

No comments:

Post a Comment