Pages

Monday, September 13, 2010

Miscellany Monday

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

1. I started boot camp this morning. It wasn't as much cardio as I expected, but a workout nonetheless. I'm hoping he kept it easy for the first class so no one would die and it will get progressively more challenging. Stay tuned.

2. I am feeling a little roller coaster-y these days. I don't know what it is. It is like I have things that I can not wrap my brain around and they are keeping me unbalanced. In addition, I'm having a hard time putting it all into words, so even if I wanted to talk about it, I can't.

3. We are slowly winning the bug battle at la Casa de Risada. We had the Battle of Ant Hill on Friday and then Captain Diddy brought in the big guns with his sprayer on Saturday night. Those bugs will be sorry they ever tried to invade us!

4. In my dreams I have a beautiful backyard with a patio where I can drink my coffee in the morning while I enjoy the fresh air. In my reality my backyard is full of weeds and dead bugs and I leave my house at 4:30 to to go boot camp. Can someone please help?

No comments:

Post a Comment