Pages

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Where Does The Time Go?

I can't believe it has been over a week since I last posted.

I even missed Miscellany Monday and that's how I think...

I got this cartoon in my inbox this morning and it made me laugh. So I sent it over to O'Dub and he said it seemed accurate to him.

Which made me laugh again.

So I'm sharing it with you so you can get a feel for the life I'm living these days.


Work has been crazy! Early ballots go out next week so we are in hyper-voter-communication mode right now.

The Beav* is my new coworker and between the two of us I think we are spending more time on the road than a long-haul trucker.

Unfortunately it isn't together and I almost fell asleep on my way to Safford the other day. I seriously had to stop for a Rockstar and some sunflower seeds.

They worked and I made it with no major issues.

Come to think of it, I could use a nap right now.

I'll give you a brief overview of what else I've been up to and hope that I have some free time in the days to come to expand on some of the more hilarious stories.

- Dirty took a ride in the ambulance and got four stitches in her chin.
- Clay Walker came to town and Sissy and I went with a group of friends to see him. Stayed out until 3 in the morning.
- The Homerun Leaders made a disappointing showing last weekend, but I made a few trades and adjustments to my line-up, so cross your fingers for some good results this weekend.
- The good Lord willing and the crik don't rise - I'm going to be an aunt again!
- Lots of babies due to arrive in the world in the next 3-4 weeks - get ready for pictures!

1 comment: