Pages

Monday, November 28, 2011

Miscellany, miscellany...

one
a little r&r

Guess who was in town for Thanksgiving!!

CageFighter!! It had been two years since I saw him last, and it was SO GREAT to hug him! I know I've said it before, but I adore this guy!!

Which of course got me to thinking about how cute and little he was when I met him 12 years ago...

I mean who wouldn't love that face?!?!

two
fight, fight!

There was a series of cage fights in Phoenix on Saturday night, so I recruited Diddy to head into the ghetto with me to watch them. (And hang out with CageFighter, see above. :))

It was my first live fight experience. I was a little nervous, thinking that I just may hate the whole thing. No worries, though. I LOVED it! 

Diddy tried to tell Dirty that I was yelling all loud and getting into it and he wasn't. But that was not the case. He was into it just as much as I was.

My concern now is that I may have a heart attack when I watch CageFighter live - I didn't even know these guys and I was all riled up!

three
is this really happening?


A couple of weekends ago Diddy and I were standing in my driveway chatting when the guy across the street came out of his garage and asked if he could trim my Palo Verde tree.


Apparently he bought a new tree trimming apparatus and wanted to try it out on my tree, which wasn't overgrown much at all. He used his new tool for a while then walked across the street and got a pair of smaller trimmers and cut a few more branches then, while he was walking away he said, "I forgot to tell you - I do the fun part, you have to do the clean up."


What?? Luckily Diddy was there to help me pick up the pieces.


four
the countdown


In just ten days, Diddy, Dirty, and I will leave AZ headed for Vegas. It is our annual trip for the Wrangler National Finals Rodeo and we are stoked!!


I'm going out on a limb here, but I think we are going to - WOO - blow it all out!


head on over to Carissa's page and link-up!

No comments:

Post a Comment