Pages

Monday, June 25, 2012

Miscellany Monday

It's been a long while since I've participated in Miscellany Monday.

I'm going to give it a go again...

With an abundance of iPhone photos.

one
food truck friday

Glinda and I spend Fun Friday lunch checking out the food trucks in downtown Phoenix.

We split this chicken hot dog with smoked gouda, roasted red peppers, and mushrooms. Then we shared that delicious drink - which was a Honey Pear luncharita. There was no alcohol in it, but it was delish!


Then we went ahead and shared a salted caramel creme brulee. Holy moly!

If you are in the Phoenix area I recommend heading down to the Phoenix Public Market between 11:30 and 1:00 on Fridays to check this out.

There were a lot of people there last week and it was H-O-T, hot! I can't imagine what it's like when the weather is nice.

two
swim graduation

Biggie and Tiny had their annual swim lessons last week and the week before. And they graduated on Friday!

Sissy, Bunner, SuperFan and I (along with a whole slew of cousins) took swim lessons from the same teacher.

Tiny can swim, but he just won't do it when he's at lessons...

Strange.

Here they are all decked out in their swim gear.


PapaBear doesn't like mohawks, so Biggie just did this for a quick second.

Here's Biggie and SisterSmalls - just because you needed to see a picture of her! :)

three
golf and pedis

Saturday morning I took advantage of the sweltering heat and headed out to the driving range with Big T and his oldest son.

I'm getting better - I just need to spend more time hitting the ball.



That's my new golf bag there - it make me look good!

And Big T's older son is in the top picture showing me up. It's awesome. He's four.

And in the bottom picture is his younger son. I am freaking obsessed with that kid. He is SO adorable!

Then it was off to get lunch and pedicures with BFL and her daughter.

Yes, I do realize that my toes are as long as fingers.

four
birthday baseball

Biggie turned six on Saturday, so for his birthday I took him and Tiny to a Diamondbacks game.

It was pure chaos, but they had fun. And when I left them, he said, "Thanks Aunt Airplane! You're the best."

Totally worth it.

During the 7th Inning Strech they played God Bless America. I looked over at Biggie to find him with his hat over his heart. I teared up.

I honestly didn't think that Tiny knew what was going on - he was just sitting there enjoying his "copcorn" and then the DBacks had a great hit and he threw his arms up and started cheering!

And of course, the obligatory self-portrait of Biggie and me.


miscellany monday at lowercase letters
now head on over to carissa's blog and read something you haven't read before.

1 comment: