Pages

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Here To Pump. You Up.

Disclaimer: I sat down to write this post last week and then quit. I have had lots of thoughts since Sept. 3 about posting, but by the time I get to the computer, it's like writer's block has creeped in and I stare at a blank page. I am honestly trying to work out an evening routine that includes sitting at my computer to write for at least a half hour a night. Bear with me as I transition.

I went to get a pedicure a couple of weeks ago, it had been months since my last full pedicure and I was very excited about the relaxation that was about to commence. I brought the book that I was reading, I had a bottle of water, life was going to be great! It probably wasn't the worst pedicure I've ever had, but it certainly wasn't great. I felt like the woman was in a rush to complete it and she was not real gentle. She was moving into the reduced tip category in a hurry.

Then it came time to put lotion on my legs, one of my favorite parts of the pedicure. As she started to rub the lotion in, she made an ugly face and said, "Muscles..." I nearly kicked her and said, "How do you like them now?"

Needless to say, she didn't get a tip.


No comments:

Post a Comment