Pages

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

We've Been This Way For A Long Time

Way back in the day. Like when I was in high school. I was chosen to be one of two delegates to Girls' State for my school. 

I hated it.

Kind of ironic, if you think about what I do these days.

I guess I didn't hate it. I met some pretty cool girls who I stayed in touch with for a while, and I probably learned something (though I don't know what it was), but I didn't take full advantage of the experience. 

That's not really what this post is about though.

Match had a conference in Tucson the same time as I was supposed to be at Girls' State, so she drove me to the University of Arizona campus.

We pulled up to the curb in front of the dorm that I was going to be staying in and started unloading my luggage when a guy on a bike rode up and started yelling at us.

Apparently he thought we almost hit him somewhere along the way, though neither Match nor I remembered even seeing him.

As soon as he rode away we looked at each other and started laughing hysterically.

No comments:

Post a Comment