Pages

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Randomly Catching Up

Where oh where have I been?

I think Papa is close to disowning me for all of the days he has come to this page only to find the same sad post as the day before.

For all I know, he (and all of you) has quit even coming to this page in the hopes of a new blog post. 

It's just that I started this business and it is taking up a lot of time and growing at a rate that I wasn't expecting. And since I cancelled my cable and thought that I would have all of this time to sit at my computer and write, I have actually started reading all of the books that piled up last year while I was killing brain cells watching mindless television. (That doesn't mean I don't still enjoy some television, just not the volume that I was taking in before.) (And to be honest, it's not like I'm reading some spectacular literature, I like to go back and forth between cheesy romance novels and things with substance.)

And I was still feeling a little blah from overindulging during the holidays. My cravings for sugar were at an all-time high and I was just barely getting it back together. So I decided to do a juice cleanse. And you know what I discovered? 

Juice cleanses are not so awesome for people who aren't really into juice.

Seriously, I've never been a juice drinker. (Thanks, Match!) I mean, as we may have discussed in the past, I don't even really like fruit all that much. So why would I like juice? 

Either way, I'm hopefully back on track now and the sugar cravings will cease.

We'll see.

The Smalls children are with Match and Papa for the weekend while their parents are gallivanting on some island and today Tiny was running around the house (inside and outside) with no shoes or socks on. 

So Match asked him, "What is your aversion to shoes and socks, Tiny?"

He responded, "I like bears, so I like to be barefoot outside."

I swear we live in one of those AT&T commercials.


No comments:

Post a Comment