Pages

Friday, February 12, 2010

Things I Love Today

Since it's almost Valentine's day and everyone is supposed to be all about love and blah, blah, blah. I thought that I would provide you with another list of things that I'm loving right now.


  • Diddy. 
  • I love that no matter what we do, we have fun. 
  • I love that we would be funny, even in Siberia. 
  • I love that sometimes no one else gets our jokes - even when they are not inside jokes. 
  • I love that on mornings when I'm sitting in traffic for an hour and a half, he is too and we can talk and make fun of other people on the road. 
  • I love that he agrees with me all of the time. 
  • Even when I know he's lying.
  • The fact that Dirty is moving to Arizona!! 
  • To live with me!
  • The anticipation of Disneyland in a couple of weeks with my whole family. 
  • And that we are going to be "those people" who have matching shirts.
  • That BiggieSmalls has started answering the phone when I call. It is hilarious.
  • And that he asked me for an iPod a couple of weeks ago and then told a friend of ours that, "my Aunt Airplane is going to buy me one of those blue pods."
  • Eric Church.
  • All of his songs. 
  • Seriously. All of them!
  • My color-coded calendar. 
I hope that you are all loving something or at least loving hating everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment