Let me start off this post by apologizing. I started my new job on Monday and I am LOVING it. However, we work ten-hour days Monday through Thursday and I spent the week getting adjusted to that schedule. Let me tell you - it will wear you out, but I'm certainly enjoying this Friday off business.
Now, on to the filling in...
1. What I love most about my home is that one of these days I'm going to decorate just how I want :) .
2. I'm excited because, I really like my job, I get to spend tomorrow with my nephews, and we're going to the ranch next weekend .
3. My preferred method for blowing off steam when I 'm frustrated is yelling at Diddy! Just kidding - usually I like to talk about what is frustrating me one time and then move on. Depending on what is frustrating me, I may run or drink .
4. Currently I am craving the french onion soup from the steak house at John Ascuaga's nugget in Reno. Seriously - so good! I don't even like french onion soup .
5. The thing I love most about my mom is that she is always there for me. She will tell me what I need to hear, even it if isn't what I want to hear. And if someone is mean to me, she will give them hell .
6. If I was going to write a book about my life, the title would be "Do What I Say And No One Will Get Hurt" .
7. If I were to eat one thing for the rest of eternity it would be I just can't make this decision. I can't be committed to one food. Right now, I would probably say chips, salsa, and guacamole .
Kind of random, but I wanted to share a picture...
Cribs, Glinda, and me at Cribs' wedding!
Now head on over to Lauren's blog on fill-in!