Pages

Friday, May 6, 2011

FITBF

Let me start off this post by apologizing. I started my new job on Monday and I am LOVING it. However, we work ten-hour days Monday through Thursday and I spent the week getting adjusted to that schedule. Let me tell you - it will wear you out, but I'm certainly enjoying this Friday off business. 

Now, on to the filling in...



1.   What I love most about my home is     that one of these days I'm going to decorate just how I want :)     .

2.  I'm excited because,    I really like my job, I get to spend tomorrow with my nephews, and we're going to the ranch next weekend  .

3.  My preferred method for blowing  off steam when I 'm frustrated is     yelling at Diddy! Just kidding -  usually I like to talk about what is frustrating me one time and then move on. Depending on what is frustrating me, I may run or drink  .

4.  Currently I am craving   the french onion soup from the steak house at John Ascuaga's nugget in Reno. Seriously - so good! I don't even like french onion soup  .

5.  The thing I love most about my mom is     that she is always there for me. She will tell me what I need to hear, even it if isn't what I want to hear. And if someone is mean to me, she will give them hell  .

6.  If I was going to write a book about my life, the title would be       "Do What I Say And No One Will Get Hurt"   .

7.  If I were to eat one thing for the rest of eternity it would be       I just can't make this decision. I can't be committed to one food. Right now, I would probably say chips, salsa, and guacamole   . 

Kind of random, but I wanted to share a picture...
Cribs, Glinda, and me at Cribs' wedding!

Now head on over to Lauren's blog on fill-in!

No comments:

Post a Comment