Pages

Monday, May 2, 2011

A Short Story

I started my new job today! It was mostly uneventful - a little orientation, some touring, a bit of waiting.

I did intend to take a picture of my sadly barren office for you all to see, but I apparently forgot.

I'm super excited about this opportunity and I can't wait to get into the swing of things.

Yesterday was Sissy's birthday. I should really dedicate a post to her, maybe you'll get one later this week. Either way, despite my better judgement and need for sleep, I went ahead and attended the Kenny Chesney concert with her, Diddy, and BIL.

It was a BLAST!

I love live music. If this new gig doesn't work out maybe I'll move to Texas and work in the music industry there...

That's all I've got for now, friends. I need to get myself ready for tomorrow and get to bed. 

I'm an old lady!

No comments:

Post a Comment