Pages

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Kickin' It Old School

First of all, Diddy told me the other day that he quit reading my blog because it wasn't funny anymore. That kind of hurt my feelings, but whatever. I can't always be funny.

Either way, back to my story.

I've mentioned before that I'm not really hip. I'm not really up with the latest fashions, and I certainly don't listen to the newest music. 

A large part of the problem is that I rely on my iPod for the majority of my music. The radio often makes me angry and I know that I can control my iPod and that works for me. 

For that reason I don't hear a lot of new music until it is rather old.

Additionally, I am a big fan of old school rap. Give me a little Snoop, Dr. Dre, and Tupac and I'm happy. I mean come on people, Ladies Love Cool James.

A couple of months ago I was on the phone with Diddy and he asked me what  G6 is.

My response? 

"A Pontiac?"

No, I'm not kidding. To my credit we weren't even talking about music so it's not like I knew he was referring to a line in a song.

I told you I'm not hip.

No comments:

Post a Comment