Pages

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Oh Happy Day


Happy Birthday, Diddy!!

Twenty-seven years ago today, Diddy was born. And the Teeny Tiny Baby J knew what he was doing because there are a lot of days that I wouldn't know what to do without this guy.

He doesn't take my crap and always calls me on it.

He gets my jokes when no one else does.

His aversion to crying women leads to him being totally inappropriate when I'm upset, but it always makes me laugh.

We have had some hilarious times!

I could post a lot of random references to things that no one but Diddy would get, but that would probably bore all of you.

So I'll leave you with this...

Do I think other people would enjoy our company?

Obviously!

Malama, my friend!

2 comments:

  1. I was just checking to see if you were still alive.....no posts in over 2 weeks!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just checking to see if you were still alive.....no posts in over 2 weeks!!!!

    ReplyDelete