Pages

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

88/365
pretty in pink

Not many things make me feel as pretty as getting a manicure!

Adds a little femininity to my man-hands.

89/365
stolen goods

I stole these shoes from SuperFan and I don't want to give them back! And I can't find them anywhere to buy my own pair.

Super sad face!

And please don't mind that weird crooked second toe - I guess it never really healed from the breaking...

Double super sad face!

90/365
two months

BabyBunner is two months old and cuter than ever! I mean really - how could you resist this smile?!?

something new
For the month of April, I am going to try this little project...

92/365
your reflection

A very light reflection of me in the background of a picture of my sisters and me.

93/365
colour

Trying to get some color from the sun at the final spring training game of the year.

It doesn't work when you use 50 spf...


No comments:

Post a Comment