Pages

Monday, April 2, 2012

Instagramming...

81/365
injured reserve

Missed a box jump at the gym and tore up my shin pretty bad!

It was a nice welcome to CrossFit!

82/365
bestie wisdom

BFL posted this on my Facebook wall. The bottom line is "Worth It!"

Such a true statement. I try to keep these words in mind each morning during my wods.

Because trust me, it hurts!

83/365
badass

My CrossFit gym R-O-C-K-S!

They started a foundation to help underprivileged high school athletes get the training to take them to the next level. We got some love in the newspaper for it as well!

84/365
nephews

Headed up to Flagstaff with my parents and the boys - and it was exhausting for everyone involved!

85/365
heading home

Tiny had to lick all of the Cheeto cheese off of his fingers before he could watch a movie on the iPad.

He is the only kid I know who could make a snack size bag of Cheetos last two days...

86/365
truer words

This ecard spoke to me!

87/365
sister, sister

I was having a super bad day, but luckily I got to hang out with SisterSmalls while Sissy was getting her teeth cleaned.

That sweet face will bring a smile to mine any time!

No comments:

Post a Comment