Pages

Sunday, April 1, 2012

The Beginning...


I saw this picture on Instagram yesterday and it spoke to me.

(I know, cheesy, right?)

But I'm being serious.

And just yesterday, I felt like I had the best day of my life!

I was driving back to my office after picking up some lunch and it just occurred to me that my life is pretty great!

And I'm pretty great!

This journey is mine and I get to decide where it goes.

How freaking awesome is that?!?!

There are certainly days that are better than others, and I know that I'll stumble and fall along the way, but the journey is the trip! 

And this trip is getting started RIGHT NOW!

I'm ready to be who I am supposed to be.

Who I want to be.

The world better watch out! 

Because I'm coming! And hell's coming with me!

You hear?

Hell's coming with me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment