Pages

Friday, August 3, 2012

Filling In...


1.  I am proud of   who I am. I've certainly had my challenges and probably made some decisions that in hindsight weren't the greatest. But they have all brought me to where I am and I am proud of that   .


2.   This weekend I will   hanging with the ladies. Vegas is in town visiting Glinda so I will be enjoying lunch and shenanigans with them tomorrow during the day. Then it is off to celebrate IT's coming nuptials with a girls' night out and then a bridal shower on Sunday    .

3.  A secret dream I have is    to be an Olympian and an author  .

4. I can't handle    when  plans fall apart. Though I must say that I am getting better. I think it is a sign of maturity.

5. The most annoying thing in the entire world is   tardiness .

6. The most relaxing thing in the entire world is   a good book. Sitting in my living room or laying by the pool, there is nothing like getting lost in a good book and forgetting about everything else .

7.  I think everyone should   make more educated choices concerning their health. (I have to keep Lauren's general answer here.) I have talked a lot about nutrition recently, but it is more than that. I just would like it if everyone would be aware of how their bodies respond to the environment around them   .

Now head on over to Lauren's blog and fill in some blanks of your own!

No comments:

Post a Comment