Pages

Monday, June 24, 2013

Believe

I saw a guy brushing his teeth while driving on the way to work this morning.

Talk about a logistical nightmare!

Where do you spit?

###

In other news, I've started at least three different blog posts in the past week and abandoned every one of them because I felt like they were going nowhere.

Granny B hasn't given up on the liposuction talk. And despite my deep-seeded beliefs about plastic surgery, I find myself thinking, "Maybe I do need lipo? Why not? She's paying for it."

It has really made me think about the things that I say to people and how they come across. Sometimes we say things that we think are innocent, but for someone else it could start a train of thought that hurts.

The thing is, I'm pretty happy with where I am right now.

I would like to lose a little more weight, but I feel good. I'm strong. I can do things at CrossFit that I never thought would be possible.

Just today after the WOD one of the girls who is new to the 5am class, but has been crossfitting for a while came up to me and said, how long did it take you to get to the point that you could overhead squat that much weight so many times in a row? I was watching you and I was amazed.

Until she said that, I didn't think it was that impressive. But the thing is, there was a time when I couldn't do that. And now I can.


No comments:

Post a Comment