Pages

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Life's Funny That Way

Honker was in town last week.

So we spent the day together on Monday. He had a couple of business meetings and wanted to visit a few stores, so I served as his driver and he bought me lunch and dinner.

I hadn't seen him in about a year, and we don't really talk all that much, but I had more fun than I'd had in a long time. It was good to see him!

When we were back at my house the water cooler was empty so I got a full bottle and was changing it. He asked me if I fill the bottles up myself (as opposed to having them delivered). I said that I do, and he said, "How very hippy of you."

That's the mark of a hippy? I didn't even tell him that I cleanse my skin with oil and that recently I started washing my hair with baking soda and vinegar.

Maybe he saw the birkenstocks and tie-dye in the laundry room.

No comments:

Post a Comment