Pages

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Match.mom

Happy Mother's Day, Match!!

(And all of the other mothers who read this fine piece of literature I call a blog.)

I would be lost without Match!

She is the greatest mom out there! (totally unbiased opinion)

                                             She is always there with a shoulder to cry on.

                      A joke to make me laugh.

And brutal honesty when I need it. (Even though I don't always want it.)

Match.mom, I hope that someday when I have children I can be the kind of mother you have been to me!

I love you!

Even though I may not say it often.

And even though there were some years in there when I probably had an attitude that you didn't deserve.

I appreciate everything that you have done for me!

You're the (wo)man!!

No comments:

Post a Comment