Pages

Monday, May 24, 2010

whyboysaredumb.com

***NOTE: I had a great post planned for this and I have forgotten a lot of the situations that I was going to post about - I'll think of them, write them down, and be back. For now, know that they are coming and I am open to submitted scenarios. Thanks!***

A while back O'Dub (formerly O'Connor - I'm in the mood to change names around these days) told me that he was going to start a website called www.whygirlsaredumb.com - to date, he has not done this.

While I am sure that we could start a blog on whyboysaredumb.com, we all know that the last thing I need is another blog - I can't keep up with the ones that I have. So, I will provide with a post of some activities of late that could have served as posts on the nonexistent blog.

I hope that this helps out some of my male readers with the ladies.

one. If you are "dating" someone and you talk to them on a semi-regular basis, and you have surgery, no matter how minor, go ahead and mention it to them. I swear, men, we like to take care of you - let us!

two. Girls are sensitive. If you do something to hurt a girl's feelings - apologize. If you really want to make a statement, buy her a small gift or flowers. But do not underestimate the power of a sincere apology. We are sensitive creatures - I know this. We just want you to acknowledge that sometimes you are insensitive and you are sorry about it. It really isn't that difficult.

No comments:

Post a Comment