Pages

Monday, May 10, 2010

The Wisdom of Years

As you may know, for Christmas this year, Match.mom and PapaBear decided that we would take a family vacation to Disneyland.

Due to scheduling difficulties, we didn't get to go until March.

Which actually turned out great because it meant that BiggieSmalls was exactly the right height to go on all of the awesome rides.

(Note: I said awesome rides, which does not include Indiana Jones. He was too small to go on that one.)

So, one morning before we were to head over to the park everyone was gathered in Match and Papa's hotel suite. Biggie was running around like a mad man and he kept holding himself like he had to go to the bathroom.

So I asked him, "Biggie, do you need to go potty?"

Biggie: No, I fine.
Airplane: Are you sure?

Five minutes later, he runs by, still holding himself.

Airplane: Biggie, do you need to go potty?
Biggie: No. I FINE!
Airplane: You know, if you pee your pants we don't get to go to Disneyland.
Biggie: Ok.

Another five minutes passes and the same thing happens.

Airplane: BIGGIE! Let's go to the bathroom and try.
Biggie: I don't have to pee.
Airplane: Then why are you running around holding your wiener?
Biggie: Because I'm old!

And folks, there was nothing I could say to refute that.

No comments:

Post a Comment