Pages

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas Wrapping - The End

You know, after reading over yesterday's post again, I realized that there really isn't much to tell.

I mean, Christmas with the Smalls' is always a blast! The two of them are hilarious - each in their own way. Tiny doesn't say many words, but he sure knows how to communicate. And Biggie is becoming such a boy. It sounds silly, but he seems so grown up now. 

As you saw from the picture on Monday, Tiny got a little four-wheeler. It has a battery and he just pushes the button and it goes. He hasn't really mastered the art of steering yet, so he just drives in whatever direction the wheels are pointing until someone stops him and turns him.

Biggie got a new bike and a scooter from me. He didn't quite get the hang of the scooter yet, but I think he'll learn to love it. And if not, I do.

My cousin, Munchkin* came over to visit on Christmas and she told me that she loved talking to me because I was so funny - I immediately ran out and bought her another present. (Ok, maybe not, but I do love it when people tell me I'm funny.)

Otherwise, everything was pretty run-of-the-mill Christmas. Lots of food. Lots of cheer. Blah, blah, blah.

In the spirit of my Christmas gift, I have signed up to run a 5K on New Years Day. This year I would like to participate in more races of the 5 and 10K varieties and I figured what better way that to start the year doing one?!? 

This means that I will most likely be in bed early on New Years Eve, which doesn't really make me said because a) I'm an old lady and b) NYE has never really been all that great for me. I don't really like crowds and they are pretty much unavoidable on NYE. So, if you need me, try to contact me before 10 pm - otherwise, it'll have to wait until 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment