Pages

Monday, December 20, 2010

Miscellany Monday

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

How is it already Monday again?

one.
IT and her bf are in town (he doesn't get a name until she gets a diamond). Yesterday, her parents had a party so that her entire family could meet him.

Poor guy. Her family is loud and crazy and Italian.

So Peach and I went to serve as buffers. And, well, Peach hadn't officially met him yet, so he had to do his interrogation.

I think it went well, and the bf held his own pretty good.

Though I may have seen him slamming beers in the corner.

two.
As I was writing this post, I was thinking, I wish that blogger could identify the words that I have already used as labels and automatically label a post with them.

How cool would that be? Then I wouldn't have to go back and forth to make sure I don't forget anything or anyone.

three.
I was cleaning out my camera's memory card last week and I found the few pictures I took while in DC.


Who doesn't love the Capitol? I mean, the architecture is amazing.


Ah, the Jefferson Memorial... 
 

His view of the White House. LOVE!
See that fountain on the lawn? I've touched the water in it.
I'll have to tell you that story one of these days.


No comments:

Post a Comment