Pages

Monday, December 6, 2010

Miscellany Monday

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

1. I got great news this weekend! 
The family I babysat for in high school is moving back to Arizona!

Seriously, I watched the boys when they were this small:


and now they are this tall:


And they have a little sister who is ALL girl:


The last time they were in Arizona was probably five years ago.

I'm SO excited for them to be back!

2.  I'm thinking about doing some Christmas baking today.

I don't know what I'll make, but I have lots of free time and a ton of recipes I want to try.

Who wants to be a taste-tester?

3. This afternoon I have to go help Granny B.

Stay tuned - something tells me there is going to be a great story!

4. I did some Christmas decorating.

I'm no Martha Stewart, but I like what I've done.


M used to collect Santa Claus figurines, so each year we would get her one.

Last year she gave them all back, our family gave her this one in 1987 - that was before SuperFan was born...



I thought about getting a Christmas tree, but time got away from me.

1 comment:

  1. A) You did not mention VEGAS!
    B) I am a very willing taster tester.

    ReplyDelete