1. I am looking forward to starting my new job on Monday, 30th birthday vacay w/ CK and PR, and vacations with Triple R!
2. Something kind of embarassing that I still love anyway is cheesy teeny-bopper movies. Seriously, every time I see the preview for Prom, I get excited!
3. My favorite car is ... I'm so not a car girl. I do like old trucks. But I also love Gus.
4. If I could pick one type of weather to live with for the rest of my life it would be 75-80 degrees, no humidity. Basically, Arizona in like March .
5. My favorite thing to do after a bad/stressful day is a glass of wine and a talk with Diddy. He can usually make me laugh despite whatever is stressing me out. Sometimes that pisses me off because I just want to be mad .
6. This weekend I will go to Tucson for a memorial for a college professor of mine. Despite my loathing of science, I actually worked in a lab in college for this professor - I don't think any of it ever made sense to me, but I knew what my job was and I did it well. On Sunday I will be celebrating Sissy's birthday at the Kenny Chesney concert!
7. If I were a color, I'd be orange because, it is kind of loud and a little crazy. Though Lauren did inspire to me to take an internet quiz that said that I would be yellow because I am very perceptive and smart. And I am clear and to the point and have a great sense of humor. I'd like to think that describes me. :)
Now head on over to Lauren's blog and play along!