Pages

Monday, January 9, 2012

Instagram Miscellany

2/365
bacon-wrapped chorizo-stuffed dates

YUM!

I made these tasty Paleo treats on Monday and snacked on them all week. They were D-LISH!

Next time I think I'll try a balsamic vinegar reduction on top.


3/365
packing up and moving out

An almost nightly sight in my room.

My clothes and bag packed so I can leave for early CrossFit and then head over to AuntPat's house to get ready for work.

I can't begin to tell you the stress of choosing your clothes the night before you wear them with no option to change the next day.


4/365
centennial

This beautiful lady sits on top of the Arizona State Capitol building. She lives on top of the copper dome that you see peaking above the building.

When we were kids and we would drive down the I-10 freeway with Papa, he would inevitably say, "Kids, see that copper dome over there? That's the State Capitol."

I honestly can not see that dome without thinking those words.

On February 14, 2012, Arizona will celebrate her 100th birthday. 


5/365
veggies

These are the delicious veggies that I sauteed for my chicken and veggie paleo curry.

It was wonderful! When I get some free time in the next couple of weeks I will make up another batch of curry sauce for the freezer.


6/365
hub

On Friday night, Tiger and I went out to eat in downtown Tucson at the most delicious restaurant EVER!

We shared some delicious french fries, salad, and salmon. Then we each got our own ice cream.

It was worth every calorie!



7/365
hell has no fury

On Saturday, I went to cheer on my CrossFit Fury peeps at a competition in Tucson.

It was amazing! Seriously, if you haven't watched a CrossFit competition, do it!

My gym took home the Silver in the women's competition and swept the medals in the men's.

I am proud to be a member of such a great gym!


8/365
well-deserved

On Sunday I had the most well-deserved cup of coffee of my life!

I picked Granny B up at 10:30am and headed into Phoenix to meet Banana, Bunner, and SuperFan at a restaurant that was previously chosen.

We got there and discovered that it wasn't open on Sundays.

So Granny B chose another restaurant.

We drove there and discovered it didn't open until dinner on Sundays.

Banana and I chose another restaurant.

It was an hour and a half wait.

Finally, after making a few phone calls we ended up at Windsor and this delicious cup of coffee was there to greet me!


Now head on over to Carissa's blog and link up.

1 comment:

  1. This Miscellany Monday business is tricky to comment on...I wanna comment on every single bit of somethin you write on here! :)

    ReplyDelete