Pages

Monday, April 15, 2013

Miscellany Monday...Full of Pictures

Welcome to lazy Monday. Otherwise known as the recurrence of Miscellany Monday on my blog.

This one is going to be extra lazy because I'm going to just post a bunch of pictures of things I did over the weekend...

one
a day at the county fair


Match, Papa, and I took Biggie, Tiny, and two cousins to the County Fair on Friday to ride a few rides (and drive me bonkers). There weren't many rides that one cousin was tall enough to ride, so he and Tiny ended up on the dropping frog ride that Tiny can't seem to decide if he likes.

In the picture above, as the ride goes to the top, he seems to really be enjoying himself.

Then it drops...


Not so great anymore...

two
God bless the USA

On Thursday evening, Glinda texted me about a swim meet that was going down on the east side of town all weekend.

You all may remember that I am a HUGE fan of swimming!

So we decided that on Friday evening, we would head over to the pool to take in the finals.


And take them in, we did! We actually had so much fun that we left Beauty and the Beast on stage early on Saturday to catch the final meet...

Tell me you don't appreciate the beauty of those swimmers...

And I'll tell you that you're a liar!

three
biggest loser

A couple of girls from work and I went to see Jillian Michaels speak yesterday afternoon. 

I'm a big fan of her from BL, and I was (not so)secretly hoping that Danni would show up. (She didn't :()

Either way, we ran into the first female winner of BL in the lobby, Ali Vincent, and got our picture with her. Then I wanted to get back in my car and head to the gym.

She looks phenomenal!


four
not the weekend

Last week, a friend of mine called to ask if I wanted to fill a seat at a table he had that evening. For some reason, I agreed to it.

I didn't have any choice but to attend in what I was wearing, so when SuperFan, Sissy, and I showed up and looked like we coordinated our outfits, we had to get a picture taken.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment