Pages

Monday, April 1, 2013

Show Me The Money

Disclaimer: I don't think I've told you this story before. I checked the archives and I couldn't find it, but that doesn't mean it hasn't happened. If you have already heard it, enjoy it again. It still makes me laugh.

One morning, after I had stayed the night at Sissy's house, I was taking Biggie to the grocery store. We had to get some groceries for his mom and we were going to get him some donuts (obvi). 

So as we are driving the following conversation takes place:

Biggie: Aunt Airplane, how much money do you have?
Me: I don't have any money with me, buddy, I left my purse at the house.
Biggie: No, but like, how much money do you have?
Me: I told you, I only have your mom's credit card to get the groceries, I left my purse at the house.
Biggie (getting agitated): No! Like, how much money do you have? Not just right now. Like, do you have $200?
Me: Umm, yeah, I have $200.
Biggie: Can you get me a scooter for Christmas? It costs like $150.
Me: You better go ahead and ask Nona (Match.mom) and Papa(Bear) for that.
Biggie: Nona and Papa don't have that much money!
Me: Biggie, I think it's time we had a little talk...

No comments:

Post a Comment